Alexandra Launches New Eco Range
Alexandra is delighted to announce the launch of its Eco range, which features new garment technologies and fibres. The range includes garments across the breadth of the industries that we cater for.
Our initial offering from the range is designed with healthcare professionals in mind and tailored to those working in healthcare, beauty, dentistry, and veterinary environments.
What’s special about Alexandra’s Eco range?
- The garments are a Tencel™ / polyester mix, which means they are lightweight and breathable.
- Tencel™ contains fibres that are durable and strong, and its environmentally responsible processes make it carbon neutral.
- Tencel™ fibres are naturally soft to the touch and gentle on your skin, so our new eco range will provide long-lasting comfort.
- Moisture-wicking Tencel™ fibres absorb moisture efficiently so there is less available on the surface of the fibre, and – when compared with non-Tencel fibres - there is a much less favourable environment for bacterial growth. This is more hygienic for clinical environments, as well as the added benefit of keeping the wearer cooler.
- The range is OEKO-Tex certified fabric, meaning all the textiles used have been tested for harmful substances, giving you confidence in your garments and reassurance of high product safety.
- The garments have high colourfastness and are suitable for industrial laundering.
What does the healthcare collection of the Eco range include?
The healthcare collection includes: a scrub top, scrub bottoms, a beauty tunic; a healthcare tunic and essential trousers. The range comes in gender-neutral sizing, so you can select fitted or non-fitted – whichever you feel most comfortable in.
The garments are available in a variety of colours to suit your workplace requirements including black, hospital blue, pale blue, navy, amethyst, and lilac.
Phil Harland, Director of Client Management, comments: “As one of the key players in the uniforms industry, sustainable clothing and making it accessible to everyone, is a key focus for Alexandra. Whether you are a sole trader or large enterprise business, we are there to support your requirements. With the launch of our new Eco range, we have started a range of industry-leading garments which we will expand across the range into more of the sectors that we cater for, so keep a look out for the next phase of the collection.”
Head to the Alexandra website to view the Eco range now.
Alexandra's new Eco range, recently featured in the Sustainable Business Magazine - Read the article HERE