Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to register to place an order online?
Currently you must create an online account in order to place orders with us. Creating an account allows you to see your previous orders, leave reviews, save delivery addresses and generally makes shopping with us again even quicker and easier.
- How do I change or cancel an order?
Please contact our Customer Service Team on 0333 600 1111 at the earliest, depending on the progress of your order, we will try our best to meet your needs.
- How do I edit my account details?
- How can I ensure my password is secure?
When changing or creating a new password for your online account we always recommend that you consider the following:
· Try to use a combination of numbers, symbols and letters which include upper and lowercase
· Passwords should be a minimum of 6 characters long but try to make the password longer as this will help to ensure it is more secure
· Avoid using any personal names, dates, words or phrases that might be easy for people to guess
· Never use sequences or repeated characters such as “123456” or “abcdefg”
- Where is my delivery?
Please have your Order Reference and your Account Number ready, then call our Customer Service team on 0333 600 1111, who will be able to track your parcel and advise you of the estimated delivery day. Alternatively, if you place your order online, go to My Account and check the Estimated Delivery Date advised against your order.
- My delivery is incomplete or incorrect, what do I do?
Any shortfalls or incorrect items need to be notified to us in writing. Please email your enquiry including your Order Reference and your Account Number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I have received a faulty product or the product is not as described - what do I do?
Faulty, substituted or not as described products can be returned to us free of charge. Please contact our customer service team on 0333 600 1111 or email us.
- How do I re-order my last or previous online order?
If you have registered with us, you can re-order a previous order directly from My Account section, adding or deleting items as required.
- The invoice or statement I have received is different to what I was expecting. What do I do?
Help and advice can be obtained by calling our Customer Service team on 0333 600 1111, please have your Order Reference and Account Number ready.
- How do I receive a pro forma invoice?
Our Customer Service team can provide you a proforma invoice when you place your order. Please contact us on 0333 600 1111 to arrange this.
- What is my account balance? How can I pay my account balance?
For information regarding payments and balances, please contact our Customer Service team on 0333 600 1111. We will be able to take your payment by bank transfer, credit / debit card or arrange to open a credit account for you.
- How can I apply for a credit account
You can download a credit application form here and send it to us for approval.
- I have returned an item but I have not yet received my credit. What should I do?
Please ensure that you have included a completed Returns Form. We will not be able to process your return efficiently without this. Please allow up to 10 working days for a refund to be processed. For any queries, please email including your Order Reference and Account Number our Customer Service team at email@example.com.
- What is your Return address?
Please send your return parcel to : Alexandra Returns, Unit E, Acton Close, Acton Road Industrial Estate, Long Eaton, Nottingham NG10 1FU.
Visit our Returns page for returns address and advice on packing your parcel.
- How can I obtain a copy of a despatch/returns note?
Contact our Customer service team on 0333 600 1111 or request your copy online quoting your Account number and order reference.
- How can I arrange a meeting with an Account Manager?
Use our Contact us form to describe your requirements and available dates for a meeting. We will then come back to you to arrange an appointment.
- How can I order garments with my company logo or branding?
Find out more about personalisation options on our Personalised clothing page and call 0333 600 1111 to discuss your requirements and place your order.
- Please can I have some help with sizing?
Each product on our website includes a size guide to help identify the size that you’d need according to your measurements. You can also get the perfect fit using our online fit advisor tool or if you cannot find what you need, contact our Customer Service team on 0333 600 1111 who will be able to advise you.
- Where do I find out more information about your products?
Search on our site using the product code or name to find further details regarding a specific product. On the product page are displayed information related to fabric, wash instructions, colours available or any Health & Safery Standards. Alternatively, call our Customer Service team on 0333 600 1111 for specific advice.
- I would like to know the stock levels of a product - how do I get this information?
Our website will show if items are available from stock. For more specific information, please contact our Customer Service team on 0333 600 1111.
- How much will it cost me if I call your Customer Services team?
Calls to our Customer Service team on 0333 600 1111 from most fixed networks cost no more than a standard national rate call. Mobile and other providers' charges may vary.
- Please can you send me a catalogue?
To receive a catalogue in the post, complete the Catalogue request form online. You will receive your copy in 5-7 working days once submitted
- I would like to make an official complaint. How do I do it?
Where possible all official complaints should be made in writing, either by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to our Head office marked for the attention of the Customer Care Manager.
Head office address: Alexandra, Midland Way, Thornbury, Bristol, BS35 2NT