Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to register to place an order online?
Existing Customer - To create an online account select ‘Create Account’. Tick ‘yes’ where you are asked if you are an existing customer. You will then be asked for your existing account number, some personal details, and a couple of questions about your company. Once complete click the ‘Request link’ tab shown at the bottom of the page. An activation link will be emailed to you within 24 hours, and at this point you can create a user name and password which will allow you to start transacting online.
Creating an online account allows you to see your previous orders, leave reviews, save delivery addresses and generally makes shopping with us again even quicker and easier. Alternatively you can contact us by email or phone between 8am - 18:00pm, Monday - Friday.
New Customer - Currently you must create an online account in order to place orders with us. Creating an account allows you to see your previous orders, leave reviews, save delivery addresses and generally makes shopping with us again even quicker and easier. Alternatively, please contact us using the contact details available on the Contact Us page on our website.
- How do I re-order my last or previous online order?
If you have registered with us, you can re-order a previous order directly from My Account section, adding or deleting items as required. Alternatively, you can contact us by email or phone between 8am - 18:00pm, Monday - Friday.
- How can I order garments with my company logo or branding?
Find out more about personalisation options on our Personalised clothing page. Contact us to discuss your requirements, and to place your order using the contact details available on the Contact Us page on our website.
- How do I change or cancel an order?
Please contact us at the earliest, depending on the progress of your order, we will try our best to meet your needs. You will find our contact details on the Contact Us page on our website.
- How do I keep track of my order?
You are automatically selected to receive order notification emails when you create an account online. Alternatively you can contact us with your email address and we will set you up to start receiving them.
- Please can I have some help with sizing?
Each product on our website includes a size guide to help identify the size that you would need according to your measurements. You can also get the perfect fit using our online fit advisor tool.
- Where do I find out more information about your products?
Search on our site using the product code or name to find further details regarding a specific product. On the product page are displayed information related to fabric, wash instructions, colours available or any Health and Safety Standards. Please contact us for more specific advice.
- I would like to know the stock levels of a product - How do I get this information?
Our website will show if items are available from stock. Please contact us for more specific information.
- Please can you send me a catalogue?
To receive a catalogue in the post, complete the Catalogue request form online. You will receive your copy in 5-7 working days once submitted.
- How can I obtain copies of my statements and invoices?
Visit your online e-billing account, if you’ve not registered please sign up at diforms.com/signup/Alexandra. Alternatively, please contact us by email or phone between 8am - 18:00pm, Monday - Friday.
- What is my account balance? How can I pay my account balance?
For copies of statements and invoices visit your online e-billing account, if you’ve not registered please sign up at diforms.com/signup/alexandra. For information regarding payments and balances, please contact us using the contact details available on the Contact Us page on our website. Payment can be made by bank transfer, via credit/debit card, cheque, or by contacting us to arrange to open a credit account for you.
- The invoice or statement I have received is different to what I was expecting. What do I do?
Help and advice can be obtained by contacting us using the contact details available on the Contact Us page on our website. Please have your Order Reference and Account Number ready.
- How can I apply for a credit account?
You can download a credit application form here and send it to us for approval.
We will process your request upon receipt of the fully completed and signed form, and we aim to complete this within 48 hours.
- How do I receive a pro forma invoice?
Our Customer Service team can provide you a pro-forma invoice when you place your order. Please contact us using the contact details available on the Contact Us page on our website.
When will I receive my order?
- How do I track my order?
You are automatically selected to receive order notification emails when you create an account online. If you are not currently receiving them you can contact us with your email address and we will set you up.
Once your order has been despatched you can track your parcel by clicking on the following link and entering the Order Tracking Number shown on your email notification:
- Where Is my delivery?
If you place your order online, go to My Account and check the Estimated Delivery Date advised against your order. Once your order has been despatched you can track your parcel by clicking on the following link and entering the Order Tracking Number shown on your email notification:
Alternatively please have your Order Reference and your Account Number ready, then contact us and we will be able to track your parcel and advise you of the estimated delivery day.
- My delivery is incomplete or incorrect, what do I do?
If you placed your order online, go to My Account and check the Estimated Delivery Date advised against your order. Any shortfalls or incorrect items need to be notified to us in writing, please include your Order Reference and your Account Number.
- How long can I keep hold of my garment before I return it to you?
It’s easy to return an item to us. Unless faulty or not as described, returned items must:
• Be returned to us within 30 days of receipt.
• We will not accept the return after this time has elapsed.
• Be unworn, unaltered and unwashed and in reasonable condition.
- How do I return items to you?
Visit our returns page for our returns address and advice on packing your parcel:
- What is your return address?
Please send your return parcel to:
Unit E, Acton Close, Acton Road Industrial Estate,
Long Eaton, Nottingham NG10 1FU.
Visit our Returns page for our returns address and advice on packing your parcel.
- How do I obtain a copy of a despatch note/returns note?
Request your copy online quoting your Account Number and Order Reference, alternatively you can contact us by email or phone for further support.
- I have returned an item but have not received my credit. What should I do?
Please ensure that you have included a completed Returns Form. We will not be able to process your return efficiently without this. Please allow up to 10 working days for a refund to be processed. For any queries, please contact us by email including your Order Reference and Account Number.
- I have received a faulty product or the product is not as described. What do I do?
Faulty, substituted or not as described products can be returned to us free of charge. Please contact us to arrange for the goods to be collected.
My account details
- How can I ensure my password is secure?
When changing or creating a new password for your online account we always recommend that you consider the following:
• Try to use a combination of numbers, symbols and letters which include upper and lowercase
• Passwords should be a minimum of 6 characters long but try to make the password longer as this will help to ensure it is more secure
• Avoid using any personal names, dates, words or phrases that might be easy for people to guess
• Never use sequences or repeated characters such as “123456” or “abcdefg”.
- How do I edit my account details?
This can be done in My account section online, alternatively you can email us your updated details including your name, Account number and billing address.
How can I book an appointment with my account manager?
- How can I arrange a meeting with an account manager?
Use our Contact us form to describe your requirements and available dates for a meeting. We will then come back to you to arrange an appointment.
General enquiries or complaints
- How much will it cost me if I call your customer services team?
Calls from most fixed networks cost no more than a standard national rate call. Mobile and other providers' charges may vary.
- I would like to make an official complaint. How do I do it?
Where possible all official complaints should be made in writing, either by email or by post to our Head office marked for the attention of the Customer Care Manager.
Head office address:
Alexandra, Midland Way, Thornbury, Bristol, BS35 2NT.