Returns and refunds
It’s easy to return an item to us. Unless faulty or not as described, returned items must:
- Be returned to us within 30 days of receipt. We will not accept the return after this time has elapsed.
- Be unworn, unaltered and unwashed and in resalable condition.
- Not be embroidered, bespoke or customised.
If you want to order a replacement garment in the meantime, just go ahead and place another order in the usual way.
Return an item in 4 easy steps:
Receiving your refund
When we receive your returned package, along with the completed Returns Form, we’ll arrange your refund. We’ll do this as promptly as possible and usually within 10 working days of receipt of your package. Should you need any further help, please contact our customer service team on 0333 600 1111 quoting your Account Number and Order Reference.
Frequently asked questions
- What can I return?
You can return any faulty, substituted or not as described item. You can return any item that you are not happy with within 30 days of receipt except:
• If the item has been worn or washed
• If the item has been correctly personalised to your instruction with embroidery or printing
• If the item is bespoke to your design
• We cannot accept returns of garments that have been correctly personalised to your instruction with embroidery printing or made to your design.
Please return goods with a completed returns form.
- When and how will I get a refund?
You’ll usually get your refund within 10 working days of our receipt of your package. We will either credit the card that you used to make payment for your item, or we’ll credit your Alexandra account.
- What is the returns address?
The address to send the return to is:
Alexandra Returns Unit,
Unit E, Acton Close, Acton Road Industrial Estate
Long Eaton, Nottingham, NG10 1FY
- Do you cover the postage fee for returned items?
If the returned items are faulty, substituted or not as described, we will cover the postage costs. If the items are just unwanted, we’ll refund the cost of the items, but not the postage costs. Please call our customer service team on 0333 600 1111 or email us your request.
- I don’t have the Returns Form, what do I do?
Call our Customer service team on 0333 600 1111 or email us your request, quoting your Account number and order reference, we’ll send you a copy of your returns form.